Friday 19 June 2020

Winter writing


Once upon a time I was walking with my friend’s down a long path. A I was walking I could smell the fresh air. I went walking inside of the bushes when I got to the other side I saw a big white mountain in the distance. When I was walking around with my friend’s we could hear the birds flying around us. We have never felt so free in a long long time. I got so thirsty so did my friend’s so we pulled out some drink’s and we could taste and smell the fresh cold drinks.
Flashback: A new high for a pair of hippies | Stuff.co.nz

2 comments:

  1. hi Andronicus

    good job on your winter recount your very talented in writing. my question is how long did this take. keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work andronicus keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.