Thursday 2 May 2019

My holiday

In the holidays, I went to my cousins house with my brother and my other cousin. When we got there, we played Fortnite and there was a new mod called End Game. In the mod there is Thor, Iron Man and some other heros. Next me, my brother, my cousin and my aunt went to look at their new house. There was five bedrooms, two toilets and two bathrooms. We stayed there for five mins and it got dark so we went to Pak’n Save. We got dinner. I got a drink and they got chips. Next we went home and ate dinner. We went outside in the dark and played hide and seek. My cousin and I were hiding and my brother and my other cousin were seeking. My cousin and I were hiding behind the gate. Then we  went to play on the ps4 we played Black Ops 4 zombies. We played the map blood of the dead we made it on level 47. Next we played some games of fortnite.Then we made the beds and went to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.